[arch-dev-public] PKGBUILD prototypes

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Sun Jul 6 10:58:49 EDT 2008

Allan McRae a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have been adding some PKGBUILD prototypes into the abs package as
> requested in [1].  So far I have added ones for perl, gnome and
> haskell packages.
>
> I'd especially appreciate some comments on the haskell
> PKGBUILD/install file from our new haskell devs.  Please look at the
> commit at my working branch [2].
>
> Also, there are suggestions in the bug report to add java and lisp
> prototypes.  Anyone have a good suggestions of packages to base these
> off?
>
> Thanks,
> Allan
>
> [1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10274
> [2]
> http://dev.archlinux.org/~allan/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=abs.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/working

Allan,

I've looked at the PKGBUILD-perl.proto, which is almost identitcal to
the one I had put on community together with those added by Sergej. As
someone mentioned on flyspray, I had made a mistake in the url field:
$pkgname should not be used there. In my perl packages I actually don't
use any variable in the $url except for the $pkgver, but perhaps we
could use the custom variable ${_cpanname}. It is of course always
different from the package name (the rule being very often ${_cpanname}
= Foo-Bar  => $pkgname = perl-foo-bar).

For Java I think there is a prototype on the wiki.