[arch-dev-public] signoff: xfsprogs 2.9.8-1 for i686

Mon Jul 7 14:28:01 EDT 2008

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Paul Mattal wrote:
>
>> Please signoff xfsprogs 2.9.8-1 for i686.
>>
>> xfsprogs-2.9.8 (21 April 2008)
>>        - Add support for sb_features2 in wrong location in mkfs.xfs,
>>          xfs_repair and xfs_db.
>>        - Improve memory limits for libxfs cache in xfs_repair and added
>>          a -m option to manually limit usage of xfs_repair.
>>        - Add -c option to xfs_admin to turn lazy-counters on/off.
>>        - Added support for mdp in libdisk/mkfs.xfs, thanks to
>>          Hubert Verstraete.
>>        - Add -p option to fsck.xfs, thanks to Markus Rothe.
>>        - Cleanup sys v3 bzero/bcopy calls, thanks to Nigel Kukard.
>>
>> - P
>

> Although the '!libtool' option is used, there is a libtool file in the
> package: lib/libhandle.la
> I'm guessing that makepkg doesn't search /lib for libtool files so it needs
> to be manually removed. Of course, I assume that it's not needed.

Will there be a -2 with the symlink removed? Or is it assumed that's
not worth fixing at the moment, i.e. we are waiting for a fixed makepkg. I
would like to know before building the package for x86_64 and get the
signoff going.

believed to be clean.