[arch-dev-public] preparing db+heimdal bump

Tue Jul 8 02:04:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Allan McRae wrote:

> Andreas Radke wrote:
>> Am Tue, 08 Jul 2008 01:34:23 +1000
>> schrieb Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>:
>>

>>> You will also want openssh...
>>>
>>> I actually have everything apart from kde built.  I will upload
>>> tomorrow morning.
>>>

>> then i will stop for now to build i686 stuff. thanks for your work.
>>

> Everything should be there now.   lddd reports nothing related to this on my
> system.
>
> Allan

FYI, you missed several ones. Check the diff list for the testing repo:
http://www.archlinux.de/?page=ArchitectureDifferences
Everything that was added on 2.7.2008 is part of the db/heimdal rebuild.
There might be others, you'll need to check. I could help with the
remaining rebuild tomorrow.

Eric

believed to be clean.