[arch-dev-public] preparing db+heimdal bump

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Jul 8 11:51:30 EDT 2008

Am Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:28:41 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>:

> >> Hmmm, they were not on either the TODO list or any emails on the
> >> mailing list...  How many places do I need to look?
> >>
> >> Anyway, I will do these now.
> >>
> >> Allan
> >>

> > These seem to be  for the heimdal soname bump. It seem that the
> > TODO list was for the db rebuilds only.
> >
> Yeah, just me being grumpy :)
>
> All the rest should be there now.
>
> Allan

This list was an old db todo list Aaron regenerated. I cannot edit it.

Fastest way to see architecture differences is this:
http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html - this list is
generated every 30min straight from Gerolde. The Archlinux.de one is
always a bit behind because it uses its local mirror.

I'm going to build kdebase 64bit once again for Pierre's changes and
then OOo i686. Then we should be done with all known rebuilds and we
can ask for signoffs.

-Andy