[arch-dev-public] Drop the unstable repository

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:59:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> Am Sat, 17 May 2008 21:38:47 +0200
> schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:

>> > If anyone would want to go through the trouble of deleting/moving
>> > packages in svn, I will gladly go and delete things on gerolde.
>>
>> Yes, I wanted to do it weeks ago already, I will get to it at some
>> point.
>>

> state?

$ find /home/ftp/unstable -name '*.pkg.tar.gz' | wc -l
35

Should I move all these to package-cleanup and remove them from the
DB? or does anyone want to move anything to extra?

I can do all this cleanup, if someone will let me know - move quickly,
I will do all the fun deletion tomorrow, and post some front-page
news.