[arch-dev-public] Drop the unstable repository

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:08:31 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 04:59:25PM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> $ find /home/ftp/unstable -name '*.pkg.tar.gz' | wc -l
> 35
>
> Should I move all these to package-cleanup and remove them from the
> DB? or does anyone want to move anything to extra?
>
> I can do all this cleanup, if someone will let me know - move quickly,
> I will do all the fun deletion tomorrow, and post some front-page
> news.

Theres openoffice-devel that should probably be moved to extra.
Also i remember that Eric wanted to keep on maintaining the fvwm stuff.
Then its mostly Tom's packages. mm kernel is long out of date.
And mplayer-svn that probably should be kept as reading the mplayer
users ML reveals that the developers dont really intend to release a
stable snapshot at least any time soon.
Theres also the reiserfs4 packages.

Greg