[arch-dev-public] arch-i18n project

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:27:26 EDT 2008

Thank you for your support, Aaron.

I will contact Giovanni to get some information. Now I have a
question: would be better to create a project called arch-i18n or
arch-l10n?

I saw that there was already a project for the i18n Arch before, but
he ended without further information:

http://arch-i18n.berlios.de/

The last message from the project is not encouraging:

http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch/2006-May/010365.html

Does anyone know more details about this?

I had thought about creating a category "i18n" in flyspray, but
talking to Andrea Scarpino today we decided that a maillist would be
better. Anyway to create it under the Arch project?

I made some changes in the page:

http://hdoria.archlinux-br.org/uploads/arch-i18n/arch-i18n.html

Opinions?

--