[arch-dev-public] [signoff] bash 3.2.039

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:23:20 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
>> Pretty much just a patch level bump, I think this release also re-adds
>> the bashbug binary in there too.
>>
>> Can't build for x86_64 just yet, so if someone could do that, that'd be
>> great.
>>

> Man pages are not FSH compliant. Please fix then I'll build it for x86_64.

Whoops, I totally missed that one. -2 is uploaded to testing with
compliant man pages.

Just a quick note: the "Filesystem Hierarchy Standard" is abbreviated
FHS, which is annoying because I always want to type what you just did
with "filesystem" -> "FS"