[arch-dev-public] People missing from the fellows page

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:53:34 EDT 2008

2008/7/20 Jan de Groot <jan at jgc.homeip.net>:
> Looking at http://www.archlinux.org/fellows/ , I see there's only a few
> people listed. I got a request from Arjan Timmerman to get added to this
> page.

Yeah, I've been meaning to update this, but I don't know who belongs
there... The only other one I remember is farphel (and his strongbad
avatar :D)

Any ex-devs reading this, please contact me with your names and
forum/irc nicks and any other information you want displayed on the
fellows page. To the rest of the devs, I'm sure at least one of you is
still in contact with each of our ex-devs, please let them know about
the memoriam we have dedicated to them.

Dusty