[arch-dev-public] Please stop the install message insanity

Eduardo Romero k3nsai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 17:51:24 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 19:09 -0500, Dan McGee wrote:

> OK, I'm done ranting, but I hope someone at least reads this.
>
> -Dan

As soon as I read this I changed my wine package to use optdepends
instead, so I strongly agree with this. I think we should chnage
accordingly. For the next wine release it will just tell, "In order to
see all the optional dependencies of the wine package, issue the
following command: 'pacman -Qi wine'". Thanks for your ranting, it does
leaves a possitive effect.

Cheers

Eduardo "kensai" Romero