[arch-dev-public] 2008.08 ISO Release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:32:01 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Simo Leone <simo at archlinux.org> wrote:
> With the new kernel in testing, it's time to start gearing up for a
> release that will likely include the .1 or .2 kernel from this series.
> Were there any big issues besides base package selection that anyone
> noticed, or anything you wanted included in this release?

pacman 3.2 should be out sometime this week hopefully if I can sit
down and get my stuff together. I have to do most of the release-y
stuff on my own though unfortunately, such as updating the NEWS file
and other fun things.

With that said, 3.2.1 is a sure bet 2 weeks or so after 3.2.0, so is
that worth waiting for? That may jibe well with a .1 or .2 kernel
release.

-Dan