[arch-dev-public] [DRAFT] On the road to KDE 4.1

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:14:24 EDT 2008

2008/7/27 Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
> Am Sonntag 27 Juli 2008 14:57:33 schrieb Dusty Phillips:
>> You have permission to post news so you should be able to see this
>> link. If not, its a bug and I will look into it later this afternoon.
>> Let me know.
>
> Let's call it a bug then. Otherwise I am blind ;-)
> http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre/tmp/al-news.png
>
> I have posted news before; so I have no idea what happend.

I was doing some permission cleanup a couple weeks back at Aaron's
request, I must have messed up.

At least, I'm pretty sure its my fault. Allan?

I will try very hard to fix it this afternoon. Between newsletter,
schwag, and case badges, I have NOT been spending the kind of time on
Arch development that I expected to. :-/

Dusty