[arch-dev-public] Almost there

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Jul 27 09:52:12 EDT 2008

Hi devs,

we have almost finished the needed rebuilds for the move to extra of KDE.
(thanks to Hugo and Eric, who helpd me)

I have updated the Wiki entry:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/KDE3_Rebuild
Please have a look; especially at the "does not compile anymore" section. I
don't think any of them are critical and no showstoppers. They might just work
without a recompile when installing kdelibs3.

Some i686 rebuilds still have to be done. See
http://www.archlinux.de/?page=ArchitectureDifferences. (visit #archlinux-dev
if you want to help rebuilding)

I'll do some more checls on our pkgdb to see if I haven't missed anything
important which would break with the move.

No real bug was reported till now; so I think if nothing goes wrong packages
could be movedd tonight or tomorrow. (which would make them available one or
two days later depending on the mirrors)

Perhaps I'll have some time to set up a page with some Tips and known bugs for
KDE 4.

Pierre
--

Pierre Schmitz