[arch-dev-public] [DRAFT] On the road to KDE 4.1

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:36:14 EDT 2008

2008/7/27 Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
> Am Sonntag 27 Juli 2008 16:16:35 schrieb Dusty Phillips:
>> BTW Let me or one of the superusers know if you want the news posted
>> earlier. I can actually post it and change the owner to you so it
>> looks like you posted it if you like.
>
> OK, just do this; this way there is no need for you to hurry with finding the
> bug.

Its been posted,  (Or will have been when the cache on the site is updated)

I'll try to fix the bug tonight, but I just wiped out a bunch of data
for one of my clients and needed to spend some time recovering it so
I'm running kind of late today. *sigh*

BTW, thanks for all your work on KDE, its a big job!

Dusty