[arch-dev-public] Anyone use samba?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:29:56 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Sat, 31 May 2008, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
>
>> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 06:26:33PM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>>>
>>> I saw this bug today: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10526
>>>
>>> I do not use samba, but could update it and pray if no one else
>>> actually uses it.
>>
>> If this is going to stay in testing before it hits extra as suggested,
>> it should be updated soon.
>> Any volunteer(s) ? :)
>>
>> Greg
>
> Status?
>
> Will someone who uses samba update it? I don't use samba but could update it
> if no one else does.

Sorry to make you do more work Eric, but could you please do this when
you get a chance. Consider me implicitly signed off (I trust you
here). I won't have internet in my new place until early next week.

Thanks so much for the hard work, Eric. I really appreciate it.