[arch-dev-public] Crazy Schedule

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 4 20:14:50 EDT 2008

So I graduated from college about a month ago, and things have been
pretty hectic.

My laptop from which I do most of my arch development is almost dead
(I'm writing this email from my father's mac)

I graduated from college and got a job.  I have to get a new place to
live, internet connection, tv, water, blah blah blah.

Oh, and I had surgery today...

So let's call this a sabbatical until I come back.  I had hoped to do
arch work while I was home with my parents in the middle of this whole
move thing, but the laptop is not happy with me.  Anyone can update
anything of mine if they want.

    //  jeff
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .