[arch-dev-public] Where is cactus?

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 12 05:43:07 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 05:48:44PM +0300, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> Hi, i seem to be having trouble finding elliot under the assignees list
> in flyspray. Anyone have any idea whats going on?
> I guess he is still part of the crew and its a weird flyspray bug of
> some sort.

In the meantime you can assign all of his bugs to me. I'll transfer them
to whoever we can sucker into taking on his work, when we manage to do
that. Err... did I say sucker? I meant whoever graciously decides to
help out ;)

If you read this list and have a background or interest in web
development and maintenance work, particulary with the django framework,
you can take that as an offer. We'd love to hear from you, the sooner
the better.

-S