[arch-dev-public] Adding keytouch and keytouch-editor in [extra]

Sun Jun 15 01:50:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to add both keytouch and keytouch-editor to [extra]. I
currently maintain them in community.  I am currently cleaning up my
packages in AUR/community and considering moving most (perhaps all) of the
remaining to extra to centralize my packaging to the official repos. I'll
let you know at the time, for now it's just keytouch and keytouch-editor
that I plan to move. At last, keytouch and keytouch-editor have 48 and 44
votes, respectively.

Any objections?

Thanks,
Eric