[arch-dev-public] testing2x(64) or cleanup script buggy?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:05:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> I moved several packages with the new testing2x(64) script. To be sure
> I use /home/thomas/cleanup.sh for cleaning.
>
> Now I found all packages I moved with the testing2x (toolchain,
> openoffice, coreutils, wget) script not to be deleted from the
> ftp/testing directory. And also the cleanup.sh doesn't detect them to
> be obsolete. Though the testing/packages.txt doesn't include them
> anymore.
>
> Thomas and Aaron, can you please have a look?

The cleanup script is still not setup as a cron job. I am still
fighting with internet at home (I have to go get the modem replaced
today, sigh) and all that fun stuff.

For now, don't worry about the cleanup - I will run it manually right now...
http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/ftpdir_cleanup (still running when I
hit send, FYI)