[arch-dev-public] European Store

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 14:40:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:32:39 +0200
Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:11:27 +0300
> "Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Either I've missed something or there's no URL to that store
> > mentioned in any public Arch place. :-/
> >

> Ok, this goes to my fault. At the moment, I'm testing:
>
> http://www.spreadshirt.net  and
> http://www.shirtcity.com
>
> These candidates are looking promising in quality and products.
> spreadshirt is a little bit lacking because of the flash designer.
> That means you need the original Adobe flash plugin, so no native
> x86_64 users can use it.
> That's all at the moment from my side...
>
> Daniel

OK,

there are no actual news, but I want to bring forward this topic. I
don't know if Pierre has ordered a shirt or something else (Can you
say something about it, Pierre?).

My favourite is shirtcity.com. It has a normal designer, not a flash
one like spreadshirt.net (a very big advantage for native x86_64
without lib32-usage (like me)). Both accept paypal payment, which was a
wish from several users in the forum.

Now I want your opinions about shirtcity.com. I would setup the shop
and maintain it, if everybody of you agreed. If yes, I need Thayer for
eventually changing or converting some logos or artworks (but this is a
topic for later).

What do you think about it?

Daniel