[arch-dev-public] Repository Maintenance 23-06-2008 15:00

Mon Jun 23 19:36:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Eric Belanger
> <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, repomaint at archlinux.org wrote:
>>

>>> Duplicate PKGBUILDs
>>> ---------------------
>>> /community/devel/quilt/PKGBUILD vs. /extra/quilt/PKGBUILD
>>
>> already fixed
>>

>>> Invalid Archs
>>> ---------------
>>> libofa --> x64_86
>>> zsnes --> ppc
>>> minicom --> !x86_64
>>
>> fixed.
>
> Sorry guys, we're going to get these two emails again today. I just
> moved the cron jobs to run a few minutes after the ABS tree is
> regenerated.
>
> Do you guys think daily is too much for this? Should I have it run less often?

weekly reports would be enough.  It doesn't look like these things are
actively fixed. Most problems have been there since we started the
reports.

BTW, it might be useful to seperate the community packages from this
list and post them as a seperate report on the AUR ML. If that can be
done easily.

Also, both the sanity and the cleanup reports use the same subject. Maybe
they could use different subjects.

believed to be clean.