[arch-dev-public] python-2.5.2-3 in testing

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 25 11:08:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have added python-2.5.2-3 to the testing repo.  The main reason for
testing is the removal or /usr/lib/python2.4 from the python library
search path (as all python2.5 files should be in the 2.5 folder).  There
is also a couple of fixes for bug reports.

I believe I have rebuilt the packages this breaks in extra (apart from
antlr which Jan knows about) but there are a dozen or so in community
that will break so I will leave this in testing while they get sorted.
I will post a list of these to aur-general.

Cheers,
Allan