[arch-dev-public] Resurrecting old todolists

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 30 14:49:02 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> If you all remember, after the last archweb release, we had to offload
> the todolists (package IDs no longer matched, and it was all complex
> to convert, so we deferred it).
>
> Well, I'm going to re-add the ones that we still need (i.e. DB rebuilds)
>
> I dumped all the old lists here: http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/todolists.txt
> Please take a look at the top section, and let me know which lists can
> be deleted and which are still useful if you can.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

The Broken Licenses TODO should probably be regenerated if we're going
to re-add it - in fact, since it was generated by a script anyways, we
could probably incorporate it into the weekly sanity-check that goes
out.  I'll have a look at the script I wrote and adapt it to the new
directory structure.