[arch-dev-public] signoff: sudo1.6.9p17 in i686/testing
paul at mattal.com
Mon Jun 30 22:30:05 EDT 2008
The changelog is below.
Also, request build of x86_64.
Major changes from version 1.6.9p16 to 1.6.9p17:
* The -i flag now implies resetting the environment, as it did in
sudo version prior to 1.6.9.
* Fixed the configure test for dirfd() under Linux.
* Fixed the configure test for whether -lintl is required.
* Changed how sudo handles the child process when sending mail.
This fixes a problem on Linux with the mail_always option.
* Fixed a problem with line continuation characters inside of
Major changes from version 1.6.9p15 to 1.6.9p16:
* There was missing whitespace before the ldap libraries in the
Makefile for some configurations.
* LDAPS_PORT may not be defined on older Solaris LDAP SDKs.
* If the LDAP server could not be contacted and the user was not
present in sudoers, a syntax error in sudoers was incorrectly reported.
More information about the arch-dev-public