[arch-dev-public] [signoff] gpm 1.20.5-1, links 2.1pre37-1 & vi 7.1.315-1

Mon Jun 30 23:09:57 EDT 2008

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Allan McRae wrote:

> Eric Belanger wrote:
>> gpm 1.20.5-1 : Upstream update with soname bump (ChangeLog below)
> There is a report on the forums that gphoto2 also needs rebuilt against the
> new gpm.
> Allan

A rebuilt gphoto2 is now in testing. I  noticed that xawtv also needed a
rebuild;  it's in testing now.

Please test and signoff ASAP.  Ideally, I would like to get this moved to
core/extra before the db soname bump because we don't want these two
rebuilds to overlap (xemacs depends on both gpm
and db).