[arch-dev-public] adopt wicd

Varun Acharya ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:57:58 EST 2008

Hi Guys,
I'm somewhere in the middle of my travels and work, and hope all is
well with you. A quick request, can someone please adopt network/wicd
? Its used by quite a lot of users, and at least on my machines, its
the only way I can get online. I was meaning to do write this mail
earlier, but kept putting it off, until a user mailed me and asked me
to update it. The package became fairly easy to maintain after the
initial move to /usr, and you'd probably just need to keep version
bumping the PKGBUILD, nothing more.

Thanks a bunch,
Varun