[arch-dev-public] [signoff] vi, vim and gvim 266

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Tue Mar 4 17:20:32 EST 2008

Hi guys,

	Eric said he can build it for the 64 plattform so these binaries will
be up sometime, too, Thanks Eric.
Can you guys signoff vi for both architectures, please?

It's turning into some kind of hassle that a package with such frequent
updates has to undergo the core review process. I have to think about a
different system that allows both, good peer reviw for the core vi, but
also allows frequent updates for vim and gvim. Suggestions welcome.

/me thinks about vim conflicts=(vi), provides=(vi)

Thanks,
	-T