[arch-dev-public] filesystem 2008.03 bump with small change?

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Wed Mar 5 15:01:54 EST 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
>  > Hi
>  >  http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9697
>  >
>  >  can i change fstab to:
>  >  /dev/cdrom             /media/cd   auto    ro,user,noauto,unhide   0      0
>  >  /dev/dvd               /media/dvd  auto    ro,user,noauto,unhide   0      0
>  >  /dev/fd0               /media/fl   auto    user,noauto             0      0
>
>  Looks good to me - just curious: what was it originally? Are we adding unhide?

Pulling from /etc/fstab on gerolde, I'd say it used to look like:

/dev/cdrom             /mnt/cd   iso9660   ro,user,noauto,unhide   0      0
/dev/dvd               /mnt/dvd  udf       ro,user,noauto,unhide   0      0
/dev/fd0               /mnt/fl   vfat      user,noauto             0      0

Changed the filesystem types to 'auto', as the FS report asks.