[arch-dev-public] [arch-commits] CVS update of core/base/udev (40-arch.rules 51-arch.rules PKGBUILD)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:55:52 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Tobias Powalowski <tpowa at archlinux.org> wrote:
>   backup=(etc/udev/udev.conf
>          etc/scsi_id.config
>  -        etc/udev/cdsymlinks.conf)
>  +        etc/udev/cdsymlinks.conf
>  +        etc/modprobe.d/framebuffer_blacklist)

I don't think we want this one backed up, do we?

Also, is there anyway we could keep more of the standard rules that
are part of the udev source tarball? Our rules are crusty and
outdated, we should really only provide rules for the stuff the
default rules don't cover.

Moreover, someone mentioned that the SCSI rules we have are no longer
needed. Perhaps the drivers export aliases properly now?