[arch-dev-public] ISO 2008.03 release status update
t.powa at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 15:10:22 EDT 2008
Hey guys keep cool,
following packages i would like to see in core:
pending signoffs and move to base:
pmciautils, just a small udev.rules fix waiting for signoff.
cryptsetup -->waiting on response
--> seems to be solid and movable, would you move in Thomas?
--> seems to be signed off, could Eric or Tobias this move in or should i move
the one from testing works fine, we can use this 116-3
instead of 118 which is not buildable here.
--> move in klibc-udev-116-3, would you move in Thomas?
bump to 2008.03 with the last changes from git
aaron and roman will add the final changes and then release a new version.
do we need a new version to get init= syntax back?
if yes we could fix this bug also:
--> Aaron said doesn't seem to be an issue
problem because of missing /dev/mem?
Thomas is this a showstopper?
pending signoffs and move to support:
rp-pppoe --> waiting for response
tiacx --> will go to core now
tiacx-firmware --> will go to core now
Thomas is there an issue atm?
Roman wanted to add some changes and additions to it,
this is not critical we could live with the old version too.
Roman just tell me, if we should wait for your work or not.
I don't have the hardware and cannot test it at all.
I am so undecided, Andy has issues with both the one in core and the one from
Varun reported this bug on his macbook:
Others have no issues and gave signoff on general ml.
We could move in the so called stable version or leave it with the snapshot we
already have in core.(I hate buggy modules:( )
delayed package moves due to rebuilds and issues:
any other comments?
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the arch-dev-public