[arch-dev-public] ISO 2008.03-3 release status update

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:42:16 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
>  initscripts (showstopper!)?
>  Bump to 2008.03 with the last changes from git
>  Aaron and Roman will add the final changes and then release a new version.
>  Is there any progress on it? I would like to help here if someone has not the
>  time to do it.

I'm doing this now. The only pending change is related to interface
bonding, but I'm fairly certain it's an edge case (I believe it
requires 2 bind devices in order to hit it).

So, the bonding thing will have to wait. I have sent the wording of
the netcfg message to the list. Once I get that, I will rebuild and
push to testing.