[arch-dev-public] [signoff] grub-0.97-12

Tobias Powalowski t.powa at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 14:48:12 EDT 2008

Wow, i didn't know that we come so far.
Grub/Lilo are our bootloaders, so i cannot understand how such a heated
discussion is started, when it comes to users who want to install and use
Arch as their primary distribution and can't do it as they want want because
we claim to not patch it to their needs, which doesn't affect the others in
any way.

Yes we can tell them use debian,suse,gentoo whatever else, i don't think that
is a good way to go.
And i really want to see those who have issues with the new grub.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski