[arch-dev-public] [signoff] initscripts-2008.03-3

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:22:12 EDT 2008

2008/3/19, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com>:
> 2008/3/19, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de>:
>
> > We have a problem in creation the rtc0 device, on Pierres machine 252 is not
>  >  working but 253 on my machine 253 is not working but 252, since those numbers
>  >  are local numbers which are reserved for local use it's difficult to guess
>  >  which number works on which system.
>  >  me shrugs
>

> I've found the solution! :-) Will prepare a patch now.

Please try the attached patch.

I cannot push it to git and release an updated package now, because
I'm at job and have some technical difficulties with this.
If someone wants to release a new initscripts package - be sure to
update the ChangeLog (it includes git commit messages since 2007.11-2
was released).
Otherwise I'll take care of this when get back to my archbox (in more
than 10 hours).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)