[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libarchive 2.4.14

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:04:53 EDT 2008

2008/3/24, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
> Minor upgrade (12 -> 14), please signoff. If pacman -Syu works, you
>  are fine. We can probably sneak this one onto the ISO if we get
>  signoffs soon enough...
>
>  I do need a build for x86_64, sorry I couldn't do it myself.

This version still cannot install/upgrade git correctly.
There is /usr/share/gitweb/test/Märchen in the package which gets
extracted to /usr/share/gitweb/test/M which is not tracked by pacman,
and thus upgrading git fails due to conflicting file.
But this is not a regression from previous version and everything else is fine,
so I guess this is signoff (i686).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)