[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

James Rayner iphitus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:51:34 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
>  > Am Mittwoch, 26. März 2008 08:38:27 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>  >
>  > > can we start signoff for this now?
>  >
>  >  signed-off (both arches)
>
>  No signoff from me, this breaks our agreed kernel patching policy. [1]
>
>  -Dan
>
>  [1] Start of thread:
>  http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2007-November/003055.html
>  Last message with results:
>  http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2007-November/003135.html
>  Other reference wrt minor version patches:
>  http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2007-December/003782.html

If this atl patch can live outside the kernel, then it should remain
outside. If it's never going to be merged, all the more reason.

I thought the undervolting patch had been knocked back and removed?
what happened there?

Some of those patches have been there for a long time, why are they
still there? (eg: toshiba-bluetooth)

James