[arch-dev-public] [arch-commits] CVS update of extra/lib/sqlite3 (PKGBUILD)

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Thu Mar 27 13:13:51 EDT 2008

Am Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:30:40 +0200
schrieb "Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com>:

> 2008/3/26, andyrtr at archlinux.org <andyrtr at archlinux.org>:
> >     Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 17:58:46
> >   Author: andyrtr
> >
> >  Modified: PKGBUILD (1.37 -> 1.38)
> >
> >  upgpkg: sqlite3 3.5.7-1
> >     FST build enabling patch wasn't accepted upstream, so we remove
> > it for now
>
> >  -  # include fts123 - fixes #6217 patch taken from
> >  -  # http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=2791,35
> >  -  patch -Np0 -i ../build_fts_as_part_of_libsqlite.patch || return
> > 1
>
> When you're doing this please re-open corresponding reports.

no. FTS build was touched in this release. the patch went not upstream
for whatever reason. the patch also doesn't apply anymore and I had no
intention to look deeper what the reason is. FTS build doesn't touch any
other Arch package. So it's now up to the users if they need it.

Re-opening and again closing the bug? Just for documentation? I've been
too lazy. Sorry.

-Andy