[arch-dev-public] Required libtool rebuilds

Fri Mar 28 01:13:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

While running lddd on my system, I noticed that we forgot to do some
libtool rebuild. As it's late now, I don't have time before tomorrow
(Friday) night. Here's the list in case someone else has time to fix
that before me.

- needed libtool rebuild (at least for pkg that were installed here):
libextractor
snd
courier-authlib

There's also this long standing tcl/tk rebuild (FS#9406) that I could do :
timidity

Thanks,
Eric

believed to be clean.