[arch-dev-public] request/question: archboot isos hosting directory

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:25:46 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 31. März 2008 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
>

> > Am Montag, 31. März 2008 21:21:11 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>  > > Which directory whould be fine for you?
>  > > ftp/iso/archboot/2008.03 ?
>  > > or something else?
>  >
>  > Well, I would put it into ftp/iso/2008.03.
>
>  don't know if this would interfere with official isos then, aaron,dan, simo
>  i don't know where you want to place archiso based isos.

We could always just name them different things, unless you
specifically want a new directory. I'd say, you stick with the naming
you already have, and when we iron out the last couple of things, we
can just chose a slightly different naming scheme.... or something.

I say it's entirely up to you, Maybe just but "-archboot" at the end?