[arch-dev-public] ATTN: Kernel maintainers (tpowa, brain0): libcap

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Mon May 5 08:35:22 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I just realized that, for some squirrely reason, I am currently
"maintaining" libcap.  I have no freakin' clue what libcap even is.  I
just got a flag-out-of-date version asking if we should update it to
libcap2, which seems reasonable, as it's nice and shiny-new.  Looking
around, however, libcap seems tied to kernel releases, so maybe it'd
make more sense for someone more in-the-know with kernel.org stuff to
take it on?

Basically, if someone out there knows WTF libcap is for, and how to
test, etc., then let me know and you can grab it.