[arch-dev-public] SVN repo view

Mon May 5 22:22:02 EDT 2008

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> This is being sent out to the public list, as the last discussion was internal.
>
> We now have a web front end to our PKGBUILDs at the URL:
>   http://repos.archlinux.org
>
> Yes, it's themed, and yes, it's paged. You can also use it to view the
> old CVS repos too.
>
> Oh, also, it uses enscript to color PKGBUILDs, and I forced it to
> detect PKGBUILD files as bash. If someone wants to go crazy and make
> an enscript file (/usr/share/enscript/hl/*) for a PKGBUILD, then this
> viewer could be all the more better.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

   From what I understood from the man page (and have experienced) we can't
create a new enscript file. I guess they are hardcoded in the code or set
at build time.  Anyway, we can modified the bash.st file. Here's my quick
hack to have colored keywords. Compare:

currently:
http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/imagemagick/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD?revision=1127&view=markup

with hack: