[arch-dev-public] APNG patch in libpng

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Tue May 6 08:24:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Travis Willard <travis at archlinux.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Jan de Groot <jan at jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
>  > On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 08:13 -0400, Travis Willard wrote:
>  >
>  >  > Re: your libtool fixes, did you build against the testing libtool?  Is
>  >  > that even necessary?
>  >
>  >  I used the testing libtool, but the one in core should work too. Without
>  >  the modifications, both versions don't work anyways.
>
>  Alright, it's been in testing long enough I think.  I'll move them
>  both to extra and bump to 1.2.28 at the same time (only changes
>  between .27 and .28 were configure-script related, so the patch should
>  still be clean.)

Just added to extra-i686, but something's buggerd in the sudoers file
in my chroot in tygra so I can't build for x86_64 - if someone wants
to build a new libpng on 64 from trunk (1.2.28) and remove the version
in testing (1.2.27) that'd be super.

Otherwise I've gotta wait for Aaron to get this sudoers thing resolved.