[arch-dev-public] Bug tracker help

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:04:26 EDT 2008

Hey guys,
I'm looking for someone who wants to help out as a temporary flyspray
admin while Roman is busy with real life.

I am not very good at keeping tabs on the bug tracker, so new bugs
aren't getting assigned quickly, and PM requests are piling up.

What you will get:
* Admin status
* Lots of emails daily (~20-30 maybe)

The job:
* Assign new bugs as they come in
* Deal with PM requests (to close, or reopen bugs)
* Other maintenance if bored (finding out-dated bugs, and closable bugs)

Anyone interested? This may not be permanent, we will revisit the
issue when Roman has more free time.

NOTE: This isn't developer specific. I am opening this up to anyone
who follows this list too 8)