[arch-dev-public] Repo cleanup / Package adoption

Thu May 8 18:49:02 EDT 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Andreas Radke wrote:

> core:
>
> mpfr is maintained by Jan. I removed it from the list.
>
> extra:
>
> libraw1394 is maintained by Jan - removed

I removed about a dozen of orphans from the list which already had a
mainatiner. There might be other. Just remove them if you see them.

> nothing for me to adopt :)
>
> -Andy

How about opera? As you maintain opera-devel, could you also maintain the
opera package in extra? If you are planning on removing opera-devel and
maintaining opera once 9.50 goes stable, I could take care of opera in the
meanwhile if no-one else wants too.

believed to be clean.