[arch-dev-public] Repo cleanup / Package adoption

Thu May 8 19:09:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Tobias Kieslich wrote:

> Hi
>
> 	- gtkglextmm and the depending sharpconstruct can be ditched entirely
> 	  becuase sharpconstruct is dead (became a module in blender) and
> 	  gtkglextmm was needed only for it

Roman has adopted sharpconstruct in the last round of adoption. I'll wait
for his input before removing sharpconstruct from the repo.

> 	- adopted libpano13
> 	- adopted perl-gtk2-ex-formfactory

removed from the list

> 	- did not adopt libdvbpsi4 because I wanna see if vlc 0.9 will depend
> 	  on it (vlc-0.8.* is a friggin mess anyway)

You could still adopt it. If it doesn't need to be updated/fixed it
involves no work. And if vlc 0.9 doesn't need it, you can just remove it
at that point.

> 	- did not adopt pyxml because it would be my only python package
>
> -T

There's a start for everything. ;) Doesn't seem to be much work. I could
grab it if noone does.

believed to be clean.