[arch-dev-public] [signoff] links 2.1pre34-1

Tue May 13 16:39:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, 13 May 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

>> animated
>>>>

>>> signoff i686
>>>

>>  anyone for x86_64?
>
> Signoff x87_64

There was another links release (2.1pre36-1) so yet another round of
signoffs is needed. Can I get quick signoffs this time so I can at least
update the package in core? I haven't moved the already signed off links 2.1pre35
because an upstream  change in it can produce a crash (that's fixed in
pre36).

Thanks
Eric

upstream changelog:

=== RELEASE 2.1pre36 ===

Tue May 13 04:04:47 MET 2008 mikulas:

 	Fixed crash that was introduced with Sun May 4 20:13:21 MET 2008 fix

Mon May 12 23:26:51 MET 2008 mikulas:

 	Blacklist another broken HTTP/1.1 server - Apache Sausalito

Fri May  9 04:06:47 MET 2008 mikulas:

 	Take downloaded file name from Content-Type; name argument, if it exists
 	Also, get encoding information from Content-Type/Content-Disposition
 	filename

believed to be clean.