[arch-dev-public] problem with i686 repo

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:08:36 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Thayer Williams <thayer at archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 5/14/08, Jan de Groot <jan at jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
>  > On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 17:13 -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>  >  > Looking at the commits list, I didn't see Jan commit the xorg changes
>  >  > for i686 - I think only the x86_64 packages were built. Is this the
>  >  > case, or am I crazy?
>  >
>  >
>  > You're not crazy. I moved and updated xorg and friends from testing to
>  >  extra a few hours ago for x86_64. i686 will follow later, but I'm short
>  >  on time.
>
>  Is everything back to normal then? I don't want to make any commits
>  until I know we're kosher.

Yeah, Eric and I got it sorted out. I made a silly mistake that moved
most of the packages to the package-cleanup dir, and then I moved all
of them back - which included some bad packages.

It was my oops, but we got it fixed in a matter of minutes, so
hopefully it didn't negatively affect the mirrors