[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.25.4-1, mkinitcpio 0.5.19-1 and 2.6.25 modules

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon May 19 12:07:51 EDT 2008

The new mkinitcpio works around the custom dsdt bug, thus I think we can
move to core now. Please sign off on all you can.

I didn't include support for more than 4 CPUs now, because it would have
required yet another rebuild of all modules (I already had to rebuild
them all for 2.6.25.3 due to configuration changes). More CPUs are not
that critical, so they can wait until 2.6.26.

martian is still broken and I have no idea how to fix it. That means it
will be dropped (or just kept lying around until there is a fix), I
doubt that many people actually need it.