[arch-dev-public] [arch-commits] Commit in archlinux-themes-kdm/trunk (ChangeLog PKGBUILD)

Thayer Williams thayer at archlinux.org
Mon May 26 11:43:23 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 26. Mai 2008 16:42:17 schrieb Thayer Williams:
>> Let me know if that does the trick...
>
> I got it. I think it wouldn't a bad idea to add kdmtheme as dependency. It's
> not straight-forward to edit those files by hand. :-)

I contemplated adding kdebase, but it seemed like overkill--I never
thought of kdmtheme.  I'll do that.

> Btw: Are you working on splash and background images for kde, too? They still
> have the old logo. (splash is even named Arch 0.7.2)

It's on my todo list. I don't use KDE myself, but seeing how you're
the packager could you send me an email (or jabber) with any
suggestions or info on which files need updating.  I spent some time
looking through the PKGBUILDs for kdebase and whatnot but I didn't see
any specific source links to artwork files. Are these in a single
package or spread out?

PS: Thank you Mr. Willard, it's been a long time since I used KDE =)