[arch-dev-public] Questions about Archlinux branding/artwork for KDE

Thayer Williams thayer at archlinux.org
Fri May 30 10:48:25 EDT 2008

So long as *someone* is willing to maintain the the rc.d scripts, I'm
fine with keeping them around. Personally, I have always used the
inittab method--I think it _is_ documented somewhere as The Best Way
To Do Things =)

If we ever reach a point where devs don't want to maintain this kind
of fluff, we could look at the deprecating the scripts as mentioned.