[arch-dev-public] Questions about Archlinux branding/artwork for KDE

Thayer Williams thayer at archlinux.org
Fri May 30 13:01:32 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Travis Willard <travis at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Thayer Williams <thayer at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Does anyone mind if I update the kde-common i686 package to remove the
>> artwork stuff?  I see Tobias is the maintainer, but he's currently
>> away right?
>
> I say go for it.

I've updated the kde-common package for i686, but I can't build it for
x86_64. I guess it's time to start looking for a 3rd computer...

FYI: I didn't completely gut the PKGBUILD--I only removed the artwork.
I don't want Tobias to come back from vacation and find that someone
vetted all his work (if it his work).  I think the long term goal
should be to trim the fat from this package and I'll follow up with
Tobias about this when he returns.

Now onto Xfce...